stacks / frontend
Frontend Tech Stack
- styled-components - Allows you to write actual CSS code to style your components. It also removes the mapping between components and styles
- @xstyled/styled-components - Consistent theme based CSS for styled-components
- formik - A small library that helps you with the 3 most annoying parts of form development: getting values in and out of form state, validation/error messages and handling form submission
- redux-form - A Higher Order Component using react-redux to keep form state in a Redux store
- Async Actions / Side Effects
- redux-thunk - A middleware for redux which lets you write async logic that interacts with the store
- redux-saga - A library that aims to make application side effects easier to manage, more efficient to execute, easy to test, and better at handling failures
- redux-persist - Uses the localStorage to persist and rehydrate a redux store
- axios - Promise based HTTP client for the browser and node.js
- fetch (builtin) - Provides an interface for fetching resources (including across the network)
- prettier - Autoformats the code using its own rules (limited configuration)
- babel-jest - Jest addon that adds support to babel features
- jest-styled-components - A set of utilities for testing Styled Components with Jest.
- enzyme-adapter-react-* - Adds support to enzyme for your current react version (replace * with the version major number).
- enzyme-to-json - Adds a serializer that converts enzyme wrappers to a format compatible with jest snapshot testing.
- redux-mock-store - A mock wrapper for the redux store.
- sinon - A testing lib with standalone test spies, stubs and mocks.
- ky - A tiny and elegant HTTP client based on the browser Fetch API.
- File Upload
- styled-system - Responsive, theme-based style props for building design systems with React
- got - Got is a human-friendly and powerful HTTP request library. Not recommended to use with frontend code, use axios or ky instead.